• • • • • • • • back • • • • • • • • • • back • • • • • • • • • • • • back • • • • • • • • • • • • back • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • back • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Thomann is the largest online and mail order retailer for musical instruments as well as light and sound equipment worldwide, having about 10m customers in 120 countries and 80.000 listed products. We are musicians ourselves and share your passion for making music. As a company, we have one single objective: making you, our customer, happy.
0€ Shipping ✓ Eurolite Artnet-DMX Node 1 Converter HOT DEAL » 30 Days Money Back ✓ Huss: Your PRO Shop for Event Equipment (accessed: ). List of hardware that was tested and confirmed to work with the module is available here compatible-test.pdf. “USB Serial Converter” is correct (it is a universal name for a USB chip). Exception of one Eurolite product – scanner TS-5 – hundreds of lighting effects with.
• We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. Alternatively, please feel free to use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to get in touch. • Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, and therefore excellently qualified to help our customers from the choice of their instruments all the way to maintenance or repairs. • Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. This also affects the price - to our customers' benefit, of course. • Apart from the shop, you can discover a wide variety of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and much more.
Always with customised added value for musicians. DMX Controller • For DMX light effects such as moving heads, scanners and LED spotlights with RGBW colour mixing • 512 DMX channels freely assignable to 34 control channels and individually inverted (soft patch) • For 24 units, each with max. The first grip and nice: programming DMX addresses very easy. Programming to patch the faders is simplified. The motorized faders bring a lot of flexibility to regain the settings. Discoveries I liked: 1) The buttons have different color LEDs depending on the pages for given visibility. 2) A 3 faders function can be used to change the RGB colors of any selected device (fader 6 / H corresponds to colors: red, yellow, green, sky blue, blue, violet, red) The saturation of the color) (the fader 8 / V corresponds to a dimmer acting on the RGB channels).
When the function is removed, the RGB faders take the place of the setting. 3) A master acting on RGBW is the dimmer (super).
4) A function to set all faders to zero. (very useful). 5) Tried the 9 models of movement (setting a neutral point (PAN and TILT) and then adjusting the amplitude of the PAN and TILT (which rotates around the neutral point), adjustment of the movement offset of the lyres And finally speed setting (really top). (As far as I'm concerned, the movement offset did not work in the first version of the firmware). 6) The two coding wheels allowing the adjustment of the PAN and the TILT are very good because one positions perfectly the harness of the lyre. (For DJ use the user may be disappointed because the movements given by the wheels are slow). 7) The possibility for the Black-out to choose to set all the channels to zero or to act only on the dimmer fader 5 / D (very good).
8) Combinations of scenes and pursuits allows for many possibilities of color and movement. The different priorities according to the fixed scenes, moving scenes and pursuits brings a great potential in the control of the games of lights. I'm happy with my purchase. This console really brings a plus.
Switch to the 2nd firmware version. 01/2017 9) Holding the fixture settings during a mode change (from manual to program mode and vice versa) is performed only at fixed positions previously recorded in the scene memories. Note: When a mode is changed, the scene buttons that were selected are no longer selected.
I advise you to select your settings again because otherwise you keep a 'phantom image' which gives unexpected settings when you perform. Keygen Phpmaker 11 on this page. For memories that use motion shapes, the Pan and Tilt move to DMX zero when changing modes. The colors remain displayed. For a chase it is the set of faders concerning the chase that pass to the value DMX zero during a change of mode. Any change to the faders not stored in a memory will change to DMX zero when changing the mode.
So make sure you are in program mode if you want to keep your settings. 10) In manual mode: the taking back of a lyre is not possible or perilous because the Pan and the Tilt starts from the position DMX zero. However, this is possible in programming mode as long as a memory is selected or the device has a fixed Pan and Tilt DMX address. In program mode you can find all the settings, where they have been set, which allows a pick-up of the selected devices and make important changes smoothly.
11) the delay on the movements of the lyres is working. 12) The great potential of this controller is also found in the use of scenes and prosecutions, when one controls the priorities between them. 13) I use this controller for concerts. I'm mainly in program mode while using the 30 scenes (5 scenes assigned to the base colors and 25 scenes assigned to the base positions per group of devices) this allows me to have a control over the lyres from chasing and editing The lyres that use the 9 forms of movements. If I want to use a chase I must switch to manual mode. This is possible but with some constraints (see 9).
Conclusion: All in all I am satisfied, because this controller allows me a total handover of each device live. However I have found that there are sometimes bugs, especially when I select a scene where several lyres use different shapes that should? Previously programmed shapes. There is a block on some lyres that pass on the address DMX zero.
To solve the problem I have to go back to a fixed scene (priority on the scenes with forms of movement) and deselect the scenes with the forms then choose again the scene with the desired shapes and then deselect the fixed scenes. I still have a lot to discover from this controller that I find great. Surely better but at what price? I have bought the DMX Move Controller 512 PRO, because I am always at the standard controller, the fact that the faders almost never represent the set value.
If you want to change a setting during the show, this usually leads to undesirable results. This is now no longer the case with the DMX Move Controller 512 PRO. The motorfaders work perfectly and make a solid impression.
In addition, I am surprised by the simple programmability. Download Street Fighter 4 Pc Free on this page. It is particularly good that you can not only use prefabricated scenes for chasers, but can simply adjust the light for each step individually. It is also positive that DMX channels of a device can almost be assigned to the faders, so that, for example, the color adjustment can always be performed using the same faders for all devices. The only drawback: If you want to use all presettable devices, you have to put the start address to the next free address after the previous device for each fixture, otherwise the 512 addresses are no longer enough for Fixture 17-24. That I have tried and then left again, because the LED lamps after I have set the unmotivated begun to flicker.
That does not look nice. So I can operate so only 16 and not 24 devices. Since I do not need so many do not bother me. Conclusion: I am really satisfied with the controller.