Attention, Internet Explorer User Announcement: Jive has discontinued support for Internet Explorer 7 and below. In order to provide the best platform for continued innovation, Jive no longer supports Internet Explorer 7.
Jive will not function with this version of Internet Explorer. Please consider upgrading to a more recent version of Internet Explorer, or trying another browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. (Please remember to honor your company's IT policies before installing new software!) • • • •.
Adobe Premiere Elements 4. The Ghetto Blaster Ep Rapidshare Downloads. 0 Video Editing Software Review. Adobe entices new users of Premiere Elements 4.0 with this sales hook: 'Create fun home movies in as little as 15 minutes.' As a longtime user of Premiere, I found it somewhat startling to see a dark gray screen meet me as the program came to life.
OFFICIAL B&H $1,000.00 GIFT CARD DASH SWEEPSTAKE RULES NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The B & H $1,000.00 Gift Card Dash (the 'Sweepstakes') is void where prohibited by law and is sponsored by B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 ('Sponsor'). It is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or Twitter in any way. Entry Period/Methods of Entry. The Sweepstakes will run from on or about December 4, 2017 until on or about December 31, 2017 (the 'Entry Period'). Entries received outside the Entry Period are void. Enter the Sweepstakes via either one of the following methods.
(1) Share any product found on the B&H website (the 'Website') on Facebook or Twitter via the dedicated links contained on the Website using the hashtag #BHWishList; or (2) Mail a postcard (postmarked during the Entry Period) containing your name, address, phone number, and email address, and indicate the subject(s), if any, about which you are interested in receiving future emails from B&H (e.g. Photo, video, audio, computers, home theater, portable entertainment ) (optional) to: B&H $1,000.00 Gift Card Dash Sweepstakes, c/o B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 (either option, an 'Entry'). Entries must not, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Entries deemed by Sponsor to be inappropriate will be disqualified.
Entries owned by a third party, or the use of any trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, or products owned by a third party are not acceptable for entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit 1 entry per person, per day. Winner Selection/Prizes/Odds. The B&H Social Team will randomly select a winner from among all eligible entries every Monday during the Entry Period, for a total four (4) winners (each a 'Winner'). Each Winner will receive a B&H Gift Card pre-valued in the amount of $1,000.00.
No cash or other substitutions will be offered. Winner selection is in the sole and absolute discretion of the B&H Social Team.
Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be notified and receive their prize at the email address associated with the account to which their Entry was posted or the email account provided with a mail-in entry.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Driver Ic Plus Ip100 Windows Xp. Identity of Winners/Eligible Participants. Winners will be identified by the email account associated with the Facebook or Twitter account from which their Entry was submitted or the email account provided with a mail-in entry.
An email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the internet access or online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any issues regarding the identity of a Winner shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the United States that are at least eighteen (18) years of age on their entry date and is not open to employees of Sponsor, their immediate family, any person domiciled with such employees, or any affiliates or subsidiaries of Sponsor.
Entry Ownership/Entrant Agreements. Entrants retain full ownership and copyrights to their Submission. However, by entering the Sweepstakes entrants grant Sponsor permission to use their Entries for promotional purposes on their respective social media channels with proper credit. Entrants also agree: (a) to be bound by these Official B&H $1,000.00 Gift Card Dash Sweepstakes Rules; (b) that any claims related to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and that awards, shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes, and shall not include incidental or consequential damages or attorneys fees; and (c) that any actual or perceived ambiguities in these rules shall be interpreted by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Limitation of Liability/Sponsor Modification/Cancellation Rights/ Choice of Law/ Venue/ Winners List.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete entries or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures or human error of any kind. Winners agree that Sponsor will have no responsibility for losses or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of the prizes. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name by Sponsor in any media for commercial or promotional purposes without limitation or further compensation subject to Sponsor's respective Privacy Policies.
Sponsor may modify or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time and may disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it determines, in its sole discretion, to have attempted to or actually tampered with or otherwise abused any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that in the unlikely event a dispute arises in connection with this Sweepstakes, it will be governed by the laws of the State of New York and heard exclusively in a court of applicable jurisdiction in the County and State of New York irrespective of any choice of law provisions to the contrary. To receive names of the winners by U.S. Mail, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., Attn: B&H $1,000.00 Gift Card Dash Sweepstakes, 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001. Any Winners List request must be received by B&H within one (1) year of the date the Sweepstakes is conducted. • • Sony A5100 Demo Offering the speed and versatility required by multimedia photographers, the black Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony combines a high-resolution sensor, hybrid AF system, and apt video recording capabilities, all within a compact and convenient form factor. Pairing a 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, this camera is able to record up to 6 fps continuous shooting with notable sensitivity to ISO 25600.
Full HD video recording is supported in the high-quality XAVC S codec, with the ability to shoot at 1080p in 60, 30, or 24 fps frame rates. Complementing the multimedia imaging capabilities is the Fast Hybrid AF system, which pairs 179 phase-detection points with 25 contrast-detection points to deliver fast, accurate, and consistent focusing abilities. The a5100 is poised to deliver the all-around performance desired by contemporary photographers while still maintaining the convenience needed for everyday shooting. In regard to handling, the a5100 sports a sleek design that is characterized by a large 3.0' 921.6k-dot LCD monitor, which features a 180° upward tilting design to permit easier viewing from both front-facing and above angles. Furthermore, the LCD is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive control over image playback and menu navigation, as well as the ability to release the shutter and touch-to-focus for pinpoint accuracy. Seven customizable function buttons facilitate efficient control over a variety of settings and modes. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC-enabled devices, is also integrated into the a5100 to support remote camera control and image sharing to linked mobile devices.
Included with the camera body is a Sony E-mount 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm. This range of perspectives is well suited to everyday shooting and is further enhanced through the inclusion of Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for minimizing the appearance of camera shake. Power Zoom technology allows for electronic control over the zoom position and the inclusion of one extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements helps to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as contribute to high overall sharpness. 24.3MP Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor The 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor work together to produce high resolution, well-detailed imagery with minimal noise and notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. The sensor utilizes a gapless on-chip lens design, which fills the gaps between neighboring pixels with optimized lenses that match the angle of incidence to increase light gathering ability and produce edge-to-edge sharpness and quality. The processor also contributes to providing a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including Fast Hybrid AF, a top continuous shooting rate of 6 fps, and full HD video recording in multiple frame rates and formats.
Fast Hybrid AF System The Fast Hybrid AF system utilizes both a 179-point phase-detection system and 25-point contrast-detection system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.07 sec. Utilizing a Spatial Object Detection algorithm, this fast focusing system first employs the phase-detection AF points to quickly bring the subject into focus and then uses the contrast-detection AF points, with wide AF coverage, to fine-tune the sharpness for ensured accuracy. Beyond supporting single shot modes, this system also provides AF tracking when shooting up to 6 fps in continuous high mode and functions seamlessly when recording full HD movies. This hybrid focusing mode is further accentuated by the incorporation of a touchscreen LCD, which avails touch-to-focus control for critical accuracy in both still and video recording. For further refinement, a series of distinct AF modes can be selected from depending on the subject. Eye AF is a detail-oriented focusing function that can prioritize a subject's pupil and dedicate focusing performance on that for sharply-rendered portraits; Lock-on AF is a dedicated focusing method for use with moving subjects and adjusts the target frame size as the subject moves throughout the image frame; AF area settings allow you to prioritize specific regions within the frame for increased accuracy; and AF-A (Automatic AF), AF-S (Single-shot AF), AF-C (Continuous AF), DMF (Direct Manual Focus), and Manual Focus modes can also be chosen. Full HD Video Recording Full HD 1080p video recording is supported at 60, 30, and 24 fps in the high-quality 50 Mbps XAVC S codec.
Other recording options include the ability to utilize the AVCHD and MP4 codecs, with support for recording up to 1080p60 video at 28 Mbps. Dual video recording is supported, as well, with the ability to select either XAVC S or AVCHD codecs plus a duplicate MP4 file to be recorded at the same time for greater efficiency when sharing videos online. Additionally, using the integrated HDMI type D output, both 1080i60 and 1080p60 uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2 video can be recorded to an optional external recorder.
Complementing the video capabilities of the a5100, a built-in stereo microphone is incorporated into the design and records audio in the Linear PCM 2-channel format for XAVC S movies, the AC-3 Dolby Digital format for AVCHD movies, and the MPEG-4 AAC-LC format for web-quality MP4 videos. Manual focus peaking and a zebra function are also available, to benefit working in manual focus and to assure highlight detail is retained, respectively.
A marker setting can be shown on the rear LCD as well, in order to display a center marker, guide frame, aspect marker, safety zone, and other pertinent features for video recording. Body Design Sporting a compact form factor and using the versatile Sony E lens mount, this mirrorless camera is designed for convenience and intuitiveness. A large 3.0' 921.6k-dot LCD monitor features a 180° upward tilting design to better facilitate taking self-portraits and a zoom lever surrounding the shutter release button helps to easily fine tune compositions when used in conjunction with a compatible power zoom lens. Additionally, this LCD is also a touchscreen, which offers efficient control over camera settings and navigation throughout playback and menu systems. In regard to physical controls about the body, rear-mounted controls give direct access to different shooting modes and camera settings. A dedicated Fn (Function) button, along with seven other customizable buttons, can also be assigned to control any of 47 different settings.
The body also incorporates a pop-up flash, which features a guide number of 13.1' at ISO 100 for additional illumination in difficult lighting conditions. Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a5100 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter. Additionally, PlayMemories Camera Apps are also supported via the built-in Wi-Fi connection and allow you to personalize the camera's features depending on specific shooting styles. Apps are available to suit creating portraits, detailed close-ups, sports, time lapse, motion shot, and other specific types of imagery.
Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens The included 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of situations. It features Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to help minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to greatly benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. One extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements are integrated into the optical construction to help reduce chromatic aberrations as well as increase clarity, sharpness, and contrast and the Power Zoom electronically-driven zoom mechanism brings greater efficiency to controlling the zoom position of the lens. Other Camera Features • The Sony E-mount affords compatibility with an extensive number of lenses and lens adapters. • An advanced 1200-zone evaluative exposure metering sensor delivers consistent and accurate results using multi-segment, center-weighted, or spot metering modes.
• Auto Object Framing is an intelligent shooting mode that can automatically analyze the scene and subjects within it and determine an aesthetically pleasing composition. The subsequent imagery will be cropped according to subject matter, resulting in a well-balanced composition that utilizes Face Detection and Tracking Focus to ensure high image quality and sharpness. • Clear Image Zoom can be used to magnify the center of scenes by 2x to effectively extend the reach of any focal length lens. This digital zoom technology uses an intelligent interpolation process to minimize the amount of image degradation in order to produce realistic, high-quality images. • Picture Effect modes allow you to apply creative settings and emphasize certain facets of individual images for a richer, more aesthetic picture quality. Posterization (Color/B&W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), and Soft High-Key, Soft Focus (High/Mid/Low), HDR Painting (High/Mid/Low), Rich-Tone Monochrome, Miniature (Auto/Top/Middle(H)/Bottom/Right/Middle(V)/Left), Watercolor, and Illustration (High/Mid/Low) modes are available.
• Superior Auto mode is an intelligent automated setting that can quickly identify the current shooting environment and adjust crucial camera settings to deliver optimized results. This mode also utilizes Auto HDR and Hand-held Twilight modes, which employ image compositing techniques to better handle difficult lighting conditions. • Anti-Motion Blur automatically corrects for subject movement in order to deliver clean, sharp imagery in low-light conditions. This is accomplished by recording six sequential frames and compositing portions of each image to ensure overall sharpness. • Hand-held Twilight Mode automatically composites details from six sequentially-recorded images in order to attain higher overall image sharpness when working in low-light conditions. • Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) works to improve images featuring backlit subjects or scenes with high contrast where details can be lost in the shadows or highlights. This mode can be controlled automatically or fine-tuned using five settings.
• Creative Style settings provide control over how the camera processes images based on six different predetermined styles: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Black & White, and Sepia. Within these settings, contrast, saturation, and sharpness can also be adjusted depending on personal preference. • A Soft Skin Effect helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles or blemishes in portraits • In-camera creation of 4K slide shows is possible for rich playback to ultra high definition televisions. An HDMI port is incorporated into the camera's design too, to enable direct connection to HDTVs. • TRILUMINOS Color support is afforded by the a5100 to produce rich, natural colors when imagery is viewed on a TRILUMINOS Display.
• Convenient USB charging allows you to charge the included lithium-ion battery in-camera via USB connection from either an AC outlet or PC source. Lens Mount Sony E-Mount Camera Format APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 24.7 Megapixel Effective: 24.3 Megapixel Max Resolution 24 MP: 6000 x 4000 Aspect Ratio 3:2, 16:9 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW Movies: AVCHD Ver. Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.3 x 2.5 x 1.4' / 109.6 x 62.8 x 35.7 mm excluding protrusions Weight 9.983 oz / 283 g with battery and memory card Focal Length 16 - 50mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 - 75 mm Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6 Minimum: f/22 - 36 Angle of View 83° - 32° Minimum Focus Distance 9.84' (25 cm) Magnification 0.215x Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:4.65 Elements/Groups 9 / 8 Diaphragm Blades 7 Autofocus Yes Image Stabilization Yes Filter Thread Front: 40.5 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx.
2.63 x 1.19' (66.7 x 30.2 mm) Weight 4.09 oz (116 g) Package Weight 1.65 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.5 x 5.4 x 5.1'.